Please consider a small donation to help cover expenses.
Local donations, click here
Donate to the Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / See someone drive like a chop?
« Last post by Gideon on February 14, 2012, 20:06:09 »
See someone driving like a chop? Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking for a.... / Looking for a car
« Last post by Gideon on January 11, 2012, 07:09:44 »
I am looking for a small car for a student, must be reliable and in good condition, please PM or email me if you have or know of anything for sale You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Greetings and Salutations / Re: Jetta 5 Tdi
« Last post by Gideon on November 22, 2011, 01:39:43 »
Welcome Joella...I love my TDi too
Greetings and Salutations / Jetta 5 Tdi
« Last post by Joella on November 15, 2011, 10:04:34 »
Hi All

I am new to this forum, I drive a 2007 Jetta 5 1.9 Tdi and I love it! I hope to engage with all of you on certain issues regarding the Tdi's and also to share some informaiton.

Go Tdi!
Caddy TDI / Re: No engine cover on a new caddy TDI?
« Last post by jamesk on October 27, 2011, 10:45:52 »
Thanks Gideon,
Would appreciate that.
I haven't had any joy from the The dealers I bought it from..
Caddy TDI / Re: No engine cover on a new caddy TDI?
« Last post by Gideon on October 23, 2011, 09:07:43 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Greetings all...
I've just bought a new TDI Caddy panel van and was surprised to learn that it doesn't come with an engine cover! Can that be? >:(

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting, I will try and find out from a buddy who works for VW
Caddy TDI / No engine cover on a new caddy TDI?
« Last post by jamesk on October 23, 2011, 00:31:22 »
Greetings all...
I've just bought a new TDI Caddy panel van and was surprised to learn that it doesn't come with an engine cover! Can that be? >:(
Navigation Software / Re: WinCE 6.0 Navigation Software
« Last post by Jacques on September 20, 2011, 06:43:10 »
Thanks.

I just spoke to the supplier this morning and the head unit I can get has not been tested on the 2011 model Golf MK VI TDi. They will let me know once it has been tested - then I will purchase one as it is quite a bit of money for an item that 'might' not work.

Eagerly waiting ..... 'cause the RCD310 is a waste of time!

Regards
J.
« Last post by Gideon on September 19, 2011, 19:07:03 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok. I am looking at getting a Chinese one, but from OEMCARGPS.COM. Must say that the team there have been very transparent and have answered every question I had so far.
The one you got from Stop Shop. After installing it, were you still able to use a VAGCOM scan tool on your car without getting any errors, or causing harm to the scantool?
Tx
J.

No errors, everything was fine, but I know the guys with the MK VI had problems where the car basically rejected the radio every few days, then it had to be disconnected for it to work again, and they had to do a canbus upgrade to sort it out
« Last post by Jacques on September 19, 2011, 07:29:02 »
Ok. I am looking at getting a Chinese one, but from OEMCARGPS.COM. Must say that the team there have been very transparent and have answered every question I had so far.
The one you got from Stop Shop. After installing it, were you still able to use a VAGCOM scan tool on your car without getting any errors, or causing harm to the scantool?
Tx
J.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Premium Advert